Xero is an online accounting software package designed specifically for SMEs and is, quite literally, taking the small business world by storm.
Xero allows organisations and their accountants and bookkeepers to work smarter and faster together, with simultaneous access to both the detail of accounts and to management reports. All information can be completely up-to-date, available via PC, tablet, smart phone or Mac.
Hudson is a Xero certified bookkeeper and accountant in Nailsea, Bristol
As we’re a silver-rated Xero accountant in Bristol, engaging Hudson as your accountancy partner gives you full access to the software.
Xero allows you to:
- run your business from anywhere
- reconcile accounts
- send invoices online (and get updated when they’re opened)
- create and manage quotes, turning them into invoices when you complete the work
- receive and pay bills
- create and pay expense claims
- reconcile your accounts in seconds (Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions)
- review your balance sheets at the click of the mouse
- view and share reports in real time
- add on other business apps to run your online shop, take payments, control stock, projects and complete time recording
Our Xero certified adviser status also allows us to review your accounts with you, providing real-time business advice.
Your data is completely secure, even if you lose your computer or other device. Xero is fully password-protected, customisable by user access and has the latest online security software.
If you need help with your Xero conversion, we’re on hand with experience and expertise. We can even copy transaction and contact data from your existing software!